Friday 9 September 2011

add a little 'retro flavour' to your wedding photos

 I've been asked by brides what I can add to their images to inject a little bit of magic or dreaminess. Black and white of course is a fine option, with the right photo it can create a timeless, classic look, there are cases where it is hard to tell a digital file from a film print. Beyond mono I enjoy a little retro flavour, where I can deliberatly taint a photo, add some filters, texture, borders, replace colours, add fake light leaks and so on, which can bring out a real vintage feeling in an image. I love it, I love the nostalgia and the uniqueness. More and more albums are being printed with a combination of colour, black and white and retro enhancements. Indulge your photos in some vintage goodness today......